Strathkelvin Instruments Ltd are seeking to employ a Process Engineer to support business development, consultancy and design opportunities.
- The successful candidate will work in the following areas.
- Aeration system design and optimisation.
- Activated sludge system analysis, optimisation and fault finding.
- Design, installation and commissioning of control system for the Activated Sludge Process based on using our ASP-Con control system.
- Technical input to new product development.
- Remote monitoring of Global installations of our ASP-Con – providing daily, weekly and monthly status reports and recommendations.
- Business development and Sales support including 1:1 contact with clients and end users.
- Written and Oral communication capability.
- Process control system specification and Functional Design Specification authoring.
- Technical report authoring.
- IT applications knowledge – Excel, Word, Powerpoint – 3D drafting packages.
- On-site analysis, measurement, commissioning and client training.
Beneficial Knowledge Base
- Rotating machine systems – e.g. – Blowers, Pumps, Fans.
- Control system components – Instrumentation, Control valves & Management systems such as PLC / SCADA and communication protocols such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS.
- Client interface and the business development / sales process.
- Framework systems for UK water companies.
Salary – £30,000 Depending on Experience