For Respirometry, O2 Monitoring and Spot O2 Measurements
- Operates with 1 or 2 microcathode oxygen electrodes
- Selection of oxygen measuring units
- Closed cell or flow cell respirometry or monitoring applications
- Supplied with sophisticated, easy-to-use software
- Automatic calculation and reporting of respiration rates
- Facility for off-line storage of oxygen readings if required.
The model 782 is a new concept in precision dissolved oxygen measurement. It acts as either a stand-alone oxygen meter or it can be connected to the Strathkelvin respirometry/monitoring software (supplied) on your PC. Either one or two 1302 electrodes can be connected to the meter. The digital display can be set to read in units of PO2 (torr, mm Hg, kPa) or concentration (% saturation, ppm, mg/l, or µmol/l).
The software is virtually identical to the 929 system software. The only difference is that you will see only 1 or 2 traces displayed instead of 6. A comprehensive, easy to follow, instruction manual is supplied, which will be particularly valuable to anyone who is not familiar with respirometry work.
If you would like to see simulations of the software in action please click here to download demo or go to contact us to request a demonstration disk cd.
If you wish to set up a respirometry system, you will require to purchase:
1302 electrode (1 or 2)
Electrode service kit
Respirometer cell (MT200, MT200A, RC300, RC350, RC400)
In addition, you will need to provide a pumped source of constant temperature water and a PC.